Doing Business With MERC
"Where Real Problems Meet Real Solutions"
If you are interested in being considered for opportunities as a MERC supplier or subcontractor, we encourage you to complete the Vendor Application/Information form below. The information you provide will be added to our database to identify qualified suppliers as new needs and requirements arise.
- Vendor Application/Information Form (Required)
- Vendor Questionnaire (Required)
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (Required)
- MERC Supplier Reps and Certs
- MERC Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Flowdown Clauses Applicable to Purchase Order Involving Funds from a Federal Contract
- 252.227-7013 Rights in Technical Data—Noncommercial Items
- Certificate of Current Cost or Pricing Data
MERC recognizes the importance of competitive bidding as a good business practice. During the bidding process, we consider ability, capacity, integrity, performance, reliability, quality of product/service, delivery and overall customer-supplier relations when evaluating a potential supplier before and during a purchase contract.
Please complete the applicable form(s) and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MERC is committed to utilizing small business and specific subcategories of small business including minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, small disadvantaged, and HUBZone enterprises when possible.